Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Getting Ready for Thanksgiving!


So sorry everyone for not posting anything yesterday! Mom was getting ready for Thanksgiving and getting her Chrsitmas cards ready! She started cooking today and hopes what she makes is good. Mom was going through her photo albums today and was pulling out a bunch of pictures to start scanning them and guess what happened?! Her scanner is broken. Nothing will go to the stupid computer. Mom likes to read us stories alot. So today she read us The Small One by Alex Walsh. It was good but I don't think she knows that we really aren't paying attention. Here is a picture of the book. It is a children's book about this little boy who has a old donkey named Small One and he has to sell it because it cannot work anymore so he sells it Joseph, foster father of Jesus. I pretty much slept through the whole thing but what I heard was good. It is a Christmas book though. I have not been breaking anymore ornamnets by the way. Mom told me if I broke anymore that I wou;dn't have anymore snacks, but I know that's not true because I'm so darn cute!

No comments: